The XENRE highbay luminaire is an ideal solution for high industrial spaces where extra robustness is required. Typical installation locations include high production and industrial buildings, such as paper and pulp factories, metal refineries and power plants. Equipped with a polycarbonate cover, this luminaire is also ideal for food and beverage industry applications.
- The XENRE XL range is specifically designed for high spaces where the installation height is about 12–30 m
- The solution includes the X330 mounting bracket, which allows the luminaire and control modules to be loosened separately for maintenance.
- The luminaire module is equipped with the QPD panel feed-through connector.
- All of I-Valo’s filter options are available for the luminaire module.
- The control module is equipped with a GORE filter.
- Input power: 440 W, 457 W, 577 W
- Ta class: -40 °C...+60 °C/+65 °C
- Cover glass: tempered glass (clear and matt) or polycarbonate (PC)
- Filters: GORE filter, dust filter, plastic covered dual-effect filter, or metal covered dual-effect filter
- Light distribution: medium wide (8COB) or wide (6COB)
- Control: DALI-2 or ON/OFF
The short list shows the most popular products for the range. Use the selection program to filter the products to find the version you require.