DANI is a compact, aluminium-framed, general-purpose LED, which can be upgraded. The technology of the luminaire is replaceable, which means that the whole luminaire does not need to be replaced when it reaches the end of its lifespan.
The luminaire is ideal for general lighting applications in low spaces, such as storerooms, technical premises including rooms for air-conditioning machines, maintenance premises, industrial maintenance platforms, corridors and stairways. The Dani luminaire can be installed on I-Valo’s pole with the bracket 6061.
- Ta class range: -25 °C…+45 °C (12 W) -25 °C…+40 °C (20 W)
- Input power: 12 W and 20 W
- Lumen output: 1,500 lm and 2,500 lm
- IP class: IP65
- Light distribution: Wide
- Filter: PTFE
- Body material: Polyester-coated aluminium
- Diffuser material: Acrylic (PMMA)