PROFESSIONALISM IN LIGHTING
Lighting design with expertise
I-Valo wishes to offer its customers lighting solutions with affordable life-cycle costs.
Familiarity with the premises and processes of different branches of business is a prerequisite for optimal lighting planning. I-Valo’s employees have strong experience in planning different demanding lighting projects for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
Advantages of smart lighting planning
- Lighting optimised according to the needs and requirements of the area/process to be lit.
- Solution with af ordable life-cycle costs
- Lighting level that meets the required standards
- Energy, installation and maintenance costs as low as possible
- Luminaire placement according to the needs of maintenance and use
- Lighting solutions that provide added value to your business and employees
3D visualisation of the results
I-Valo uses the independent DIALux lighting planning programme, which does not depend on luminaire manufacturers and makes the visualisation of lighting plans possible. As a result of visualised lighting calculation results, the ef ects of different solutions and options are easily evaluated. A CAD layout in DXF or DWG format can be imported in the programme to facilitate the placement of lighting-affecting fittings, process devices, maintenance platforms, stairways, etc. The results of a complete lighting plan can be visualised in a 3D view at different levels. The lighting planning software can be downloaded free of charge at www.dial.de.
Lighting standard for indoor workplaces
Our design complies with the indoor lighting standard SFS-EN 12464-1. Adequate and appropriate lighting is required to carry out work efficiently, accurately and – above all – safely. The standard determines the minimum lighting requirements according to the space and work duties. In addition to adequate luminous intensity, attention must be paid to the uniformity of light, visual comfort, colour rendering and glare.
Our professional lighting design team can create comprehensive calculations, encompassing the numbers and types of luminaires required, lux levels for each space, 3D visualisation of the spaces and false colour images of the lighting levels.
I-Valo DIALux PlugIn luminaire library
I-Valo has been a DIALux partner since 2006. In the programme, it uses 3D models for its luminaires. The models make the placement and orientation of the luminaires easier. I-Valo PlugIn ensures that you always have access to the up-to-date product library while using the DIALux or EVO lighting design software. You can download PlugIn via the link on the left of this page. The calculation files for individual luminaires are available on the page of the luminaire in question.
You can download the PlugIn from the link below. If needed, calculation files can be downloaded by product families from each family’s dedicated page. If you need individual files, you can find them next to the product name using the product selector.
Please see below the .ldt and .udl files for our luminaires.
- The .ldt file is the luminaire’s light distribution file (Eulumdat Formatted Luminaire Data File)
- The .uld file contains a simplified 3D model of the luminaire as well as the light distribution data. The file also contains a product image printed on the calculation and the luminaire’s technical information.
LDT CALCULATION FILES
ULD CALCULATION FILES
Order a lighting plan without charge
Contact us and we will design energy-efficient lighting tailored to the needs of your company, free of charge! Just fill in the basic information of the area to be lit in the form below for our designer. If necessary, we can arrange a visit in order to chart the lighting needs of the area, free of charge. This ensures that we can take into account the factors affecting the lighting needs:
- where, when and how much light is needed
- location of process equipment, shelves and other fixtures
- surface materials in the area, colours and reflections of surfaces
- natural light possibly entering the area
- possible need for controlling the lighting
- factors to be considered in selecting the installation points / installing the luminaires
- border areas of the area to be lit
- factors to be taken into account when selecting the luminaires include the ambient temperature, possible moisture, dust and dirt, vibration etc.
In addition, we can discuss other questions you may have regarding the lighting of your premises.
Lighting plan request
"*" indicates required fields