The MARCO luminaire has a low frame (only 40 mm), but is despite its size robust, mechanically stable and well suited to the challenging conditions within the industry. The frame is made of polyester-coated aluminium and the cover glass of tempered glass. The luminaire is equipped with I-Valo filtering technology. The wide light distribution is suitable for corridors, maintenance bridges, and other low spaces. Equipped with a GORE filter.
- Ta class: -35°C... +50°C
- Input power: MA10: 26 W, MA20: 53 W
- Luminous flux of the luminaire: MA10: 3600 lm, MA20: 7250 lm
- Enclosure rating (IP): IP66
- IK class: IK08
- Light distribution: Wide
- Cover glass material: Tempered, frosted safety glass. Upon request, also a satin coated acrylic (PMMA) cover is available.
- Body material: Polyester-coated aluminium
- Control: ON/OFF
- Note: The luminaire cannot be opened but is always delivered with a connection cable.
The MARCO luminaire equipped with a fast connector is delivered with the QPD connection system, which is installed by the fitter in conjunction with the installation of the luminaire. The connector set also includes the connector counterpart. The connection can be disconnected at any time, which means that components can be reused. This connection system enables you to connect multi-position cables in just a few steps. The fast connection technology automatically establishes the contact and strain relief when tightened. Thanks to the quick and easy handling of the fast connection, the connection time can be reduced by up to 80%.
The short list shows the most popular products for the range. Use the selection program to filter the products to find the version you require.