Description of the luminaire:
- LED Luminaire manufactured with high-quality materials that guarantee long product life. Explosion protection is a delicate and complex issue. Human lives may depend on it. I-Valo (made by Zalux) offers you reliable explosion protected lighting equipped with state of the art LED technology. Designed to be used in hazardous areas where an explosive atmosphere persists for a short period as standard illumination.
- ACQUEX LED is perfectly suitable for use in EX-Zones according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU
Description of housing:
- Housing in compressed glass fiber reinforced polyester in yellow (RAL 1003) integrating two gear tray holders to allow suspension to carry out its connection to the mains.
- Polyurethane gasket to obtain IP66 rating.
- EN 55015 Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electric lighting and similar equipment.
- Oil and gas sites
- Chemical industry
- Food and agricultural industry
- Industrial facilities
- The long lifetime of the LEDs decreases maintenance costs. The LED technology integrates low power consumption for greater efficiency.
- Intelligent lighting management through a high-frequency sensor
- Quick and easy installation thanks to a plug and play system.
- With a robust design with vibration-free components directly reusable without starting time to low ambient temperatures down to -25 ° C.
- Easy maintenance. Gear Trays and diffusers can be suspended from the luminaire body for mounting and maintenance operations. The clamps enable easy mounting and dismounting of the diffuser. Don´t open or operate in tension. Don´t operate when the explosive atmosphere may be present.
Electrical equipment designed to be used with certain voltage limitations:
- EN 60598-1 Luminaires - Part 1: General requirements and tests.